Home / FAQ

Got Questions? We Have Answers

The National Curriculum of England, leading up to the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE O-Levels) in Year 11 and International General Certificate of Education (International GCE A-Levels).

Generally, children are admitted according to their age to the appropriate class. However, the performance of the students in the entrance test will also factor in the decision making process.

Classes have a maximum size of 8 students.

English is the language of instruction at Cranbridge. Malay language is taught to Malaysian Students. Additional Mandarin and Malay language programmes for all levels are also available.

Every prospective student is given an entry test prior to commencing their studies at Cranbridge in order to test their level of English and Mathematics understanding. Additional tuition classes are available in order to maximise student potential.

Cranbridge is able to cater for children with mild Special Education Needs (SEN). Upon application, it is important that parents inform the School of the child’s special needs.

A number of sporting activities and clubs are offered. Extra-curricular activities are compulsory for all students from Year 4 to Year 11. Activities range from team sports to creative arts opportunities, environmental and personal development clubs as well as public speaking to name a few. Sports include futsal, badminton and bowling.

It is compulsory for students to wear the official Cranbridge T-shirt with appropriate trousers or jeans and shoes.

The documents required for Admissions are:
Copies of student and parents’ passport
Copy of Student’s birth certificate
Copies of previous school record and leaving certificate
1 copy of passport size photograph of the child.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable) Rm1000
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable) Rm1000

Yes there is an entrance test and it will be held within 5 working days of receiving the application fee.

Students who intend to leave Cranbridge Tutorial Centre must give prior notice in writing of at least one full academic term.

Need More Information?